I just released iOS/iPadOS browser. This browser has the following functions.
- Customizable shortcuts to operate browser. e.g. Change tabs without touching screen.
- Panes to split views vertiacally or horizontally.
- Hit-A-Hint – without touching, click links to move pages.
- Customizable modifiers. e.g. swap capslock with ctrl key.
- Customizable default search engine – DuckDuckGo or Google
- Exclude web sites not to use keymapping. Some dynamic web site doesn’t use Input type=text or textarea, which Wazari keymapping doesn’t work. But you can exclude these website so you can still type on it.
- Histories to go back easily
- (Optional and Paying serivce) Integrated to Wazaterm so you can terminal.
Wazari browser is my first open source project and also a sub project of Wazaterm.
Download from App store
I use react-native(iOS only) to build this to catch up recent React/React Native. I will post what technique that I used for this with the following posts.